A well established civil engineering and construction company, we are a market leader in pre-cast, elevated and complex structures. If you share our values of working in teams, celebrate diversity and creativity, uphold commitment to safety and quality, and have the necessary qualification and experience, do write in to apply to join us to fill the following positions for a project based in Singapore:
- Recording of accounting or financial transactions in IFCA Accounting System.
- Checking of payment requisitions received and preparation of payment vouchers or advices and payment (cheques and online) documents.
- Recording of Daily Payment Requisitions List and Daily Bank Balances Records.
- Update the Accounts Receivables Records and maintain the Progress Payment Certificates File (soft and hard copies).
- Monitor and update Bank Guarantees List.
- Update or record deposits and short-term investment records such as Fixed Deposits, Money Market Deposits, Sinking Funds, Dual Currency investments, etc.
- Report Daily Bank Balances to Finance Manager (FM) and Directors.
- Custodian of petty cash and proper maintenance of such records.
- Liaise with Procurement Department and Commercial Department on timely submission of payment requisitions for the preparation of the monthly management accounts and reports.
- Prepare the necessary schedules or analysis for annual statutory audit and income tax submission purposes.
- On a monthly basis, report to Finance Manager on unusual matters relating to projects, payables & receivable ageing reports, management reports and cashflow statement and any other matters affecting the function of Finance Department.
- Degree or Diploma in Financing or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a similar position preferable in property or construction industry.
- Experienced and able to handle full set of accounts.
- Familiar and knowledgeable in accounting software or systems.
Candidates who fulfill the above criteria should email/ fax their comprehensive resume stating working experience, qualification, current and expected salary together with a recent passport-size photograph to
- e-mail: email@example.com
- fax: 03-62033809 or
- telephone 03-62033819